Not able to make it to the farm?

Not to worry you may be able to find our veggies somewhere near by, we attend a number of markets in Calgary and work with others in Red Deer and Canmore to distribute our veggies in those areas.

Markets we attend

Winter Hillhurst Sunnyside Farmers Market 1st & 3rd Wednesday of each month
Summer Hillhurst Sunnyside Farmers Market – Weekly throughout the summer

Our closest partner, Country Thyme Farms attends the following market and carries a comprehensive selection of veggies from our gardens
Garden City Market – Thursdays (red deer)

Alberta Farmers Market Association

Most of Alberta’s farmers markets are apart of the Alberta Farmers Market Association (AFMA). What the association does is support farmers markets across Alberta along with setting standards for it’s members. AFMA approved markets must abide by a 80-20 rule. This means that at least 80% of the vendors must be selling local Alberta Produce. It is often BC Fruit that makes up the remaining 20% of produce sold at the market. This helps small local farms avoid competition from lower quality & lower priced products from other provinces.

Not from Calgary? Some of the great people we work with may be closer to where you live!

Thats right, we have teamed up with other great producers and food networks to help us distribute our fresh veggies. By working with others we are able to focus more time in the gardens and with our families. We would like to thanks these people for helping us out.

Country Thyme Farm

We have a great partnership with our neighbours at Country Thyme Farm. In 2011 Daniel worked here at our farm, before setting out on his own.  Now he grow herbs, greens and a few other things for our CSA and we grow root veggies for his markets and food box program.  You can find Country Thyme at markets in Red Deer & their food box program in Red Deer.  Country Thyme Farm isn’t Certified Organic, but they do grow using organic growing methods.

YYC Growers & Distributors

In 2015 we joined forces with an awesome group of urban farmers, YYC Growers.  YYC Growers is now a co-operative of 15 urban and rural farmers with one goal main vision, to supply Calgarians with healthy local food. Similar to us, YYC Growers offers a Vegetable delivery program within Calgary composed of vegetables grown by the co-operatives farms.  In addition YYC Growers carries our veggies at many year round and summer Farmers Markets within the city.

Organic Box

We started working with Chrystel & Avni at the Farm Box in Canmore in 2015. They are great supporters of local food producers and are supplying great Organic Food to families in the Bow Valley.  The Farm Box has since partnered with the Organic Box based out of Edmonton which continues to sources vegetables, meats, breads and loads of other great Alberta and BC produced goods we use in our every day cooking.  They arrange these good in a  weekly home delivery food box program delivering to Edmonton, Red Deer, Calgary, Canmore & Banff.  If you live in the Bow Valley, visit their booth at the Canmore Farmers Market.

Shirley’s Greenhouses

Shirley’s Greenhouses are best known for their Cucumbers, Tomatoes & Peppers which can be found at many seasonal farmers markets including Hillhurst Sunnyside Farmers Market & Airdrie Farmers Market.  They carry our root veggies at the two year round markets,  Symons Valley Farmers Market and Market on Mecleod.  Their veggies are not Organic, however they do not use any pesticides in their greenhouses.  The only thing separating them from organic production is they use synthetic fertilizers in their greenhouse production.

  • Country Thyme Markets

    Red Deer Thursdays year round 4-7

  • Shirley’s Greenhouse Markets

    Symons Valley – Friday – Sunday Year round

    Market on Mcleod Thrusday – Sunday year round

  • Farm Box Markets

    Canmore Farmers Market Summer

    Farm Box deliveries year round in the Bow Valley

  • YYC Growers

    Calgary Farmers Markets